Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Feature and BONUS!


Happy Friday!   


This week I am featuring what I call the Cool Blue Blanket.  I love the way the different shades of blue, white, and cream play together to create a warm blanket of ice cold colors.  It really reflects the feeling of winter in Northern Minnesota!

Can't you picture cuddling up under this 50" x 50" throw?  Or wrapping your little one in it as a baby blanket?

Typically, it is best to spot clean this item with a damp washcloth.  However, if bigger spills occur it is 100% washer and dryer safe because it is made of 100% acrylic yarn.

Please visit this link for more information.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions about the item.  I want you to have all of your questions answered before you make a purchase.  Remember that if you LOVE the pattern but not the colors, you can contact me to discuss a custom item.  I look forward to hearing from you!


Bonus


If you look to the right sidebar of the page, you will notice that there is a sign up list to the Gillywing Newsletter!  I will be giving a 5% discount coupon to anyone who signs up for the newsletter before 7/21/2017.  I will send weekly emails, but will not spam your account or sell your information.

No comments:

Post a Comment