Saturday, July 15, 2017

Weekly Wrap Up! 7/15/2017

Real Life

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to give you a shout out from my hometown!  I pulled a muscle in my shoulder and my grandma wanted company.  So here we are, chilling out on the couch playing a million games of rummy, drinking too much coffee, and petting two wonderful Alaskan Malamutes!  

As you can see, the dogs are definitely camera shy.

This Week on the Blog

Tuesday: Welcome!
Wednesday: WIP Wednesday

Next Week on the Blog

Sunday: Supply of the Week-Red Heart Super Saver Yarn
Monday: Crafting Mishap-The Story of the Circle Sweater
Tuesday: Tutorial- Tool Selection
Wednesday: WIP Wednesday
Thursday: Last-Minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson (A Review)
Friday: Friday Feature and Bonus!
Saturday: Weekly Wrap Up!

Remember to subscribe to the Gillywing Newsletter before 7/21/2017 to receive a 5% discount in my Etsy shop!


No comments:

Post a Comment