Wednesday, July 12, 2017

WIP Wednesday 7/12/2017

Welcome to today's edition of WIP Wednesday.  Today, I'm excited to share with you the first installment of my Light Yellow Mesh Wrap.  This pattern was inspired by a simple stitch pattern that I found in a book and modified to fit the design I had in mind.  I was pretty excited to see this take shape as this is the first time I've worked with the particular stitch.  

This has been so fun to work on while watching movies.  It even helps me get through on the man's night to pick the flick.

When complete, this wrap will be 23"x50".  Right now, it's just a bitty baby at 23"x 9.5".  Today's picture is a close-up to show you the pattern a little closer. 

See you next Wednesday for new measurements and an updated picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment